What will I be asked to do?
You will be asked to complete a few online forms during your participation:
- A registration form where we will ask you for your contact details
- A check-in form at each workshop
- A reactions form at the end of each workshop
- A changes form after 2 months and 6 months to see what effect attending the workshops has had on your family.
We need you to fill in the registration form and the check-in form in order to organise the workshops but participation in the others is voluntary. Please read the declaration below, and then, if your family are happy to participate under these conditions, please provide your consent.
- I am 18 years or older and am competent to provide consent.
- I have read, or had read to me, a document providing information about this research and this consent form. I have had the opportunity to ask questions and all my questions have been answered to my satisfaction and understand the description of the research that is being provided to me.
- I agree that my data is used for scientific purposes and I have no objection that my data is published in scientific publications in a way that does not reveal my identity.
- I understand that if I make illicit activities known, these will be reported to appropriate authorities.
- I understand that I may refuse to answer any question and that I may withdraw at any time without penalty.
- I understand that if the results of the research have been published, then it will no longer be possible to withdraw
- I understand that I may stop electronic recordings at any time, and that I may at any time, even subsequent to my participation have such recordings destroyed.
- I understand that no recordings will be replayed in any public forum or made available to any audience other than the current research team.
- I freely and voluntarily agree to be part of this research study, though without prejudice to my legal and ethical rights.
- I understand that personal information about me, including the transfer of this personal information about me outside of the EU, will be protected in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- I have received a copy of this agreement.